High rate of staff turnover forces many business owners to spend heavily on training of new employees. Inmost cases such training is reduced to the study of products, but does not include development of sales skills which are so important in the retail business!
That is why we have always paid great attention to the training of clients’ employees by organizing on-site trainings and open seminars.
In 2012 for this purpose was launched an ambitious project – League of Professional Pet Care. Sponsors of the project are Valta and Elanco, well-known manufacturers of foods and pharmaceuticals.
The project features lectures and seminars on the most important issues for pet products retailers:
- Major trends in pet products industry
- Development and updating of pet store product range
- Store merchandising: display of goods and design of points of sale
- Basic sales techniques and methods for increasing the number of loyal customers
- Marketing activities and participation in promotional campaigns
- Basic principles of feeding and pet care
- Overview of major pets diseases, methods of treatment and prevention
- Products training